Verso Armament Company is happy to handle your transfers. We charge a $30 fee for incoming transfers and a $30 fee plus shipping expenses for outgoing transfers.
We are also able to process NFA / Class III transfers for $100. Please see our NFA / Class III page for more information.
There is a discount for active law enforcement and/or military personnel: $25 per incoming transfer and $25 plus shipping expenses for outgoing transfers. The NFA / Class III transfer fee for LEO / military is $90.
Each additional transfer performed on the same day is $10.
Transfers are performed Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00AM - 3:30PM or by appointment.
The following items are required in order for us to process your transfer:
- Any incoming firearm will require a certified copy of the transferring dealer’s FFL license or a copy of the seller’s driver’s license.
- We will need to be notified of any incoming firearm at least 3 business days in advance. We can be notified via the contact form on this website, or via phone at (434) 767-8925
- When sending notification via the form, be sure to include your name, contact information, firearm information, and the shipping FFL's information if necessary.
- The shipping FFL will require a certified copy of our FFL license before they ship your firearm. Please give them our contact information, and we will arrange for them to get a copy. They can call (434) 767-8925 or email us at email@example.com
- Any outgoing transfer will require a copy of the shipper’s driver’s license AND/OR a certified copy of the receiving FFL’s license as well as contact information for the receiving FFL.
- For outgoing transfers please provide the receiving FFL with our contact information above.
- There is a Virginia State Police background check fee of $2 for in-state residents and $5 for out-of-state residents that will be collected upon purchase.